- Manufacturer Part # 80.360.00.IN
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Exact positioning of the spindle axis on the edges of the workpiece
- Smallest unit of measure of 0.0004"
- Replaceable probes for maximum flexibility
- IP 67 waterproof
- Travel range: .175" in all 3 axes
- Diameter: 0.1575"
- Length with shank: 1.97"
- Length without shank: 4.45"
- Sensing tip: 0.200"
- Shank diameter: 3/4"
- Tolerance(+ -): with short sensor insert: Radial +/-0.0004", Axial +/-0.0004", Sensing Depth 1"; with long sensor insert: Radial +/-0.0008", Axial +/-0.0004", Sensing Depth 2.6"
- The 3D-Sensor is clamped into a tool holder and inserted into a milling spindle. Once clamped into the machine spindle, the run-out (T.I.R) is fully adjustable to Zero.
- Face of indicator remains stationary in any desired position while machine spindle rotates, allowing the operator to accurately position machine table
- Only the HAIMER 3D-Sensor allows for the edge to be found on the first attempt. No calculating of the probe's ball diameter is necessary - just Zero it out.
- All Universal 3D-Sensors are individually tested and adjusted when being assembled in order to achieve a maximum of measuring precision.
3 Dimensional Sensor
Head Contact Type:
Head Diameter (Decimal Inch):