- Manufacturer Part # 80.460.00.IN
- Weight: 1.75 lbs
- The Digital 3D-Sensor is a further development of the time proven mechanical 3D-Sensor. It serves for approaching workpiece edges on milling and EDM machines
- The spindle may be positioned quickly and safely on the references edge.
- The approaching operation can be exactly monitored on the digital display.
- The zero points can be set without any calculations because the spindle axis is positioned exactly on the approached edge.
- The digital display has large numbers that measure in increments of 0.001 mm / 0.00005"
- The digital display is water- and dust-proofed according to IP 64 and can be stored in the tool magazine of the machine
- Includes: clamping shank diameter 3/4'' and short probe tip diameter 0.2''
7 Dimensional Sensor