- Manufacturer Part # 80.960.00.IN
- Weight: 2 lbs
- The Zero Master is the smallest 3D-Sensor worldwide. Usage, function and accuracy are equal to the Universal 3D-Sensor. The size of the Zero Master is adapted to small machines
- The diameter of the clamping shank is 10 mm / 0.39".
- Thus it can be also used on machines with ISO 30 or small HSK spindles.
- The housing is shortened and does not protrude far out of the spindle so even big work pieces can be measured. The Zero Master can be read with a small analog dial gauge.
- The Sensor is waterproof according to IP 67
- The given measuring precision of 0.01 mm / 0.0004" only applies if the original HAIMER probe tips are used
- Includes: clamping shank diameter 0.39'' and short probe tip diameter 0.2''
8 Dimensional Sensor