- A full 9" opening between jaws with the standard jaw plates
- Wider, more stable stationary jaw makes for less stationary jaw deflection
- Stationary has 4 bolts from the top which reduces stress in the body so the vise stays flatter -No need to remove the vise body from the table for cleaning
- Narrower body width allows for more vises in the same work envelope
- Taller body equals less deflection under clamping loads
- Bolts and locates directly on standard grid plates: 40mm, 50mm and 2"
- "Pull-type" body design reduces stress in the body resulting in more accurate clamping
- HD platform quick change movable jaws makes holding the odd shaped part easier
- Groove Lock® workstop and jaw included
- Uses sine keys for alignment
- Swivel base available, part #D50-4-SA
- Body height matched ±0.0005"
- Shipping weight 75 lbs
Kurt DH690 Vise Dimensions
|P (TYP)||1/2-13 (2x)|