- Most commonly used for corrosion protection.
- Leaves an oil film on the protected part.
- A relatively hard coating that is excellent for long-term storage and protection from rough handling.
- Part numbers, UPC codes, etc., can be easily seen through any of the transparent type 1 colors.
- Recommended dipping temperature for all type 1 coatings is 350°F.
- Dip seal coatings are not compatible with other dip seal coatings. Do Not Mix Together!
- Coatings have good non-conducting electrical properties.
- Dip seal materials are non-toxic.
- Should have mechanical ventilation, heat resistant gloves, safety glasses and acceptable OSHA face mask when dipping.
- Coatings sold in 10 lb. bags.
|Melting Point||350 Degrees|
|Price Table Description||Green, Transparent Coating|
|Country Of Origin||United States Of America|