- Weight: 15.7 lbs
- For use on lathes with 10-15" swing (defined as the diameter that can be turned over the bed)
- Precision-engineered to assure repetitive accuracy
- Quickly and easily installed on an engine, bench, or turret lathe for a wide range of operations
- Fully interchangeable with Aloris, Dorian, Phase II, Yuasa, and most other manufacturer components
- All working parts precision ground and hardened
- Completely sealed for maintenance free operation.
- Turning: The unequaled rigidity of this toolpost and holders insure smoother turning without chatter or vibration.
- Drilling: Set enables you to drill by power feed with your carriage, instead of hand operation or tailstock
- Rigid wedge design, easily centered.
- Includes (1) BXA wedge-style tool post (Includes a machineable base to make a T-slot nut to fit your lathe)
- Includes (1) BXA # 1 Turning & Facing Holder (5/8" tool capacity)
- Includes (1) BXA # 2 Boring Turning & Facing Holder (5/8" tool capacity)
- Includes (1) BXA # 4 Heavy Duty Boring Holder (3/4" & 1" tool capacity)
This product can expose you to materials and/or chemicals including arsenic, lead, and other materials and/or chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm.
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov