- Manufacturer Part # C9
- Weight: 0.22 lbs.
- Place the microfinish comparator surface roughness scale alongside your work piece. Slide the scale so that the rectangle with the surface roughness you want is adjacent to the piece you are examining.
- Compare by drawing the tip of the fingernail across each surface at right angles to the tool mark.
- The feel of the fingernail contact must be the same if the finishes are identical.
- There are nine replicated cast surface finish specimens ranging from 20 to 900 microinches.
- The C-9 cast microfinish comparator is rectangular in shape (4 1/2"x 3 1/4") and is a corrosion resistant electroformed nickel duplicate of actual cast surfaces.
- Supplied in a leatherette case with engineering data and instructions.
- Made in USA.
This product can expose you to materials and/or chemicals including arsenic, lead, and other materials and/or chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm.
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov