- Sold individually
- Manufacturer Part # 17071
- Weight: 0.15 lbs
- 1/2" diameter x 1-1/4" length of cut x 3-1/4" overall length
- These M2 high-speed steel (HSS) square end mill has a 42-Degree helix angle, two flutes, and a center-cutting design for general-purpose machining on aluminum and other nonferrous materials
- Special rake angles and low micro inch finished on the primary clearance angles and flute faces insure free cutting action, fine finishes and longer tool life for both non-ferrous materials as well as harder alloys
- The 42-Degree helix angle offers increased cutting action compared to end mills with lower helix angles, as it moves excess material quickly up the spiral and away from the workpiece
- The center-cutting design has cutting teeth at the end of the tool, so it can be fed into the workpiece like a drill bit. The tool's square end creates sharp, unrounded cuts.
This product can expose you to materials and/or chemicals including arsenic, lead, and other materials and/or chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm.
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov