The 5C Collet is one of the most universal collets in a machine shop. Often found on both the main and sub spindles of lathes, they are spin indexers for both the mill and lathe, they truly are a work horse. Part of the appeal to the 5C collet system is its wide range of sizes, commercially available from 1/64” to 1-1/8” in a variety of bores to include, round, square, hex, serrated. The 5C system lends itself to most jobs.
Colton Industrial 5C Collets are made using high grade tool steel and are hardened and ground. Colton ensures that these collets are high precision by offering a .0005” TIR and a best in class 5 year warranty. This is yet another example of Colton Industrial Tools living up to their motto of “Helping Makers Make Better”.
- Industry leading .0005" tolerance
- Mating surfaces precision ground
- Material: hardened alloy steel
- Each collet laser marked with size
- External thread is 1.238"-20 (5C standard)
- Internal thread is 1.041"-24 (5C standard) allowing for use of an internal stop
- Includes one (1) each of the following sizes: 1/16, 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1"
- Weight: 10.56 lbs.
This product can expose you to materials and/or chemicals including arsenic, lead, and other materials and/or chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm.
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov