- Opposing forces on knurls create little or no force on the machine
- There are NO gripper springs to remove when changing bar diameters
- Just loosen the lock screw, insert allen wrench and dial to the next size, preload approximately 1/8 revolution lock locking screw.
- Furnished with 1" shank without knurls or grippers.
- Knurl-lock screw included.
|Model #||AT-20 SET|
|Shank Size||1" SQ|
|Capacity||1/8" to 2"|
|Gripping Range||1/8" to 2"|
|Length Without Shank||3-3/8"|
|Maximum Gripping Diameter||2"|
|Potential Depth of Cut||1/8" up to 2"|
|Width Without Shank||2"|
|Extra Capacity Jaws||None|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Remove the two bar gripper screws, replace with optional knurls and use as a knurling tool.
Overall Height (Inch):
From Partner Facility