- Excellent knurling, with approach adjustability, is provided with the newly designed AT-19 knurling holder
- The AT-19 is adjusted by means of a threaded spindle with left and right hand threads, providing the ideal near-vertical-axis approach angle for a wide range of stock diameters
- Spindle and cross-slide pressure are minimal, thus knurling of thin wall tubing is easily performed
- Designed for use in any standard turret tool post or other open-slot holder, is also available with dovetail mounting (series 19) to fit Aloris tool posts
- Precision ground, 3/4" O.D.
- High-speed medium diamond knurls are supplied unless otherwise specified
This product can expose you to materials and/or chemicals including arsenic, lead, and other materials and/or chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm.
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov