- Weight: 9 lbs
- For use on lathes with a 10-15" swing (defined as the diameter that can be turned over the bed)
- For use with BXA tool posts 250-200 or 250-222. 10-15" swing.
- Precision-engineered to assure repetitive accuracy
- Quickly and easily installed on an engine, bench, or turret lathe for a wide range of operations
- Fully interchangeable with Aloris, Dorian, Phase II, Yuasa, and most other manufacturer components (BXA series only)
- All working parts precision ground and hardened
- Completely sealed for maintenance free operation.
- Turning: The unequaled rigidity of this toolpost and holders (also available) insure smoother turning without chatter or vibration.
- Locks holder in place with center hole piston
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov