Colton customers can depend on consistent performance that will reduce machining time, increase part count, and generate tremendous cost savings over the competition. ISO-certified manufacturing yields attentiveness to edge prep, polishing, and post-production inspection for pristine geometry and tight tolerances.
Made in the USA
Colton Cutting Tool’s carbide end mills are 100% manufactured in the USA by an ISO-certified facility using premium grinding wheels and the finest grades of carbide found in the industry.
2 Flute, uncoated design
This series of end mills from Colton Industrial Tool is an uncoated design and comes in both square and ball end options. With options for stub, standard, and long lengths, plus multiple options for overall length, length of cut, and cutting diameter, there’s a Colton end mill for virtually any need. Incredible value in a 2-flute end mill.
- CNC ground in the USA
- Premium Sub-Micrograin Solid Carbide
- Engineered for high performance in steel, stainless steel, titanium, and most other difficult to machine materials
- Premium CCT-1 tool coating offers added lubricity and high temperature resistance resulting in faster speeds/feeds and increased tool life
- 30° Helix, 2 Flutes, Square End, Standard Length
- h6 Shank tolerance for use with shrink-fit and other high performance tool holders
- Number of flutes: 2
- Finish / Coating: None
- Mill Diameter (inch): 1/32"
- Length of cut (inch): 3/32"
- Overall Length (inch): 1-1/2"
This product can expose you to materials and/or chemicals including arsenic, lead, and other materials and/or chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. for more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This product can expose you to materials and/or chemicals including arsenic, lead, and other materials and/or chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm.
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov