Incredible value and performance
Attentiveness to edge prep, polishing, and post-production inspection during manufacturing yield pristine geometry and tight tolerances. Colton customers can depend on consistent performance that will reduce machining time, increase part count, and generate tremendous cost savings over the competition.
Made in the USA
Colton Cutting Tool’s carbide end mills are 100% manufactured in the USA by an ISO-certified facility using premium grinding wheels and the finest grades of carbide found in the industry.
3 Flute design with options for ball and square end designs
Colton’s 3 Flute series end mill is an uncoated design offered in ball and square end designs. Choose from standard or long lengths and a multitude of options for cutting diameter, length of cut, and overall length.
- CNC ground in the USA
- Premium Sub-Micrograin Solid Carbide
- Engineered for high performance and increase metal removal rates in aluminum, plastic, and easier to machine materials or where 3 flutes is preferred
- Cutter diameter tolerance: +0.0000"/-0.002"
- 30° Helix, 3 Flutes, Square End, Long Length
- h6 Shank tolerance for use with shrink-fit and other high performance tool holders
- Number of flutes: 3
- Finish / Coating: None
- Mill Diameter (inch): 1/8"
- Length of cut (inch): 3/4"
- Overall Length (inch): 3"
This product can expose you to materials and/or chemicals including arsenic, lead, and other materials and/or chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. for more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This product can expose you to materials and/or chemicals including arsenic, lead, and other materials and/or chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm.
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov