1-2-3 Blocks are a common shop set up thanks to their versatility. Machinists, woodworkers, metalworkers, welders, and other makers have a myriad of uses for 1-2-3 blocks as they can work both as a support and gage simultaneously. 1-2-3 blocks can be used to calibrate equipment, space your jobs, collect measurements, or support your work.
Colton Tools has taken the 123 blocks to another level with their magnetic version. Each of the 3 different faces has two powerful rare-earth magnets that are inset, keeping the face of the blocks flush. These magnets increase the speed of setup and the versatility of standard 1-2-3 blocks. The rare-earth magnets have a pull away force of 35 pounds on 1" steel and this Colton Tools set includes four extra magnets, four set screws, a case, and a hex key. This set also includes an industry leading 5 year warranty- just another example of how Colton Industrial Tools is “Helping Makers Make Better."
- Dimensions: 1.000" x 2.000" x 3.000"
- Squareness: +/- 0.0002" all sides
- Magnetic Rating: 35 lbs. pull away on 1” steel (magnet strength will vary depending on the thickness of material it is adhering to)
- Material: 50 HRC Hardened Steel
- Set contains (1) pair of magnetic 123 blocks
- Set also includes: (4) additional magnets. (4) spare set screws, (1) hex key, (1) molded case
- Weight: 1.60 lbs.
This product can expose you to materials and/or chemicals including arsenic, lead, and other materials and/or chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm.
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov