Clamping kits can be used to secure material directly during machining or used in conjunction with other work holding devices. Machine clamping kits include multiple clamps, nuts, t-slotted nuts, round studs, step blocks and accessories for setting up and maintaining the clamps. These T-Slotted clamping kits can be used with slotted worktables or other slotted work holding accessories.
The Colton products team has worked to deliver great quality and value on their clamping kits, the component parts have all undergone additional heat treating to ensure fantastic durability. The all-black molded plastic case has a handle for easy transport and the all-black components that accompany it make the kit look great in the shop. Set comes with wrench and T-Slot cleaner. Colton continues provide maximum value at reasonable prices; these Colton Clamping Kits are just another way Colton is, "Helping Makers Make Better".
- Components have undergone additional heat treating and machining to ensure durability
- Fits all T-Slotted tables of the correct size including Bridgeport
- All Black rack and components look great in any shop
- Kit Includes: 24 Studs, 4 Coupling Nuts, 12 Step Blocks, 6 Flange Nuts, 6 Step Clamps, 6 T-Slot Nuts, 1 Wrench, 1 T-Slot Cleaner
- T-Slot: 5/8", Tread: 1/2"-13
- Studs: (4 Each) 3", 4", 5", 6", 7", 8" Length
This product can expose you to materials and/or chemicals including arsenic, lead, and other materials and/or chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm.
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov