Quick change holders are incredibly versatile in the machine shop. Found almost exclusively on lathes, they allow you to quickly swap between tools with minimal setup time. BXA #2 holders will work with turning, facing and boring tools and help to keep the job running smooth. The team at Colton Industrial Tools worked on giving their quick change holders a bit of an edge. They use a Zinc Nitride (ZiN) coating on all of the hardware to give it a more durable and rust resistant finish while allowing for smoother thread action. We think the coating looks pretty good, too.
Colton Industrial holders are made from hardened and ground steel and allow for extra tool capacity over other holders on the market. While most holders have a capacity for tools up to 5/8”, Colton BXA #2XL holders have a 3/4” capacity. Colton Industrial Tools has a commitment to support their customers by offering a best in class 5 year warranty on all their products. These holders are yet another example of Colton Industrial Tools living up to their motto of “Helping Makers Make Better.”
- Features all steel construction (not aluminum). Precision ground and hardened
- 3/4" tool bit capacity- more versatile than the standard #2 BXA holder
- “V” notch in the bottom of the channel to securely locate round shank tooling
- Quick and easy height adjustment
- Special ZiN coated hardware for increased durability and strength
- Center bolt thread: M10 x 1.50
- Set screw thread size: M8 x 1.25 (hex key not included). Hex key size: 4mm
- Hex key size: 4mm. Set screw thread size: M8 x 1.25 (hex key not included)
- Turning, facing and boring tools can be locked together which saves time when changing operations
- For use with BXA tool post 250-200 or 250-222 - up to 10-15" swing
- Interchangeable with Dorian, Aloris, & Phase II BXA series tool posts. While we guarantee your satisfaction, these especially work best with a matching Colton Industrial Tools BXA tool post.
- Holder weight: 2 lbs.
This product can expose you to materials and/or chemicals including arsenic, lead, and other materials and/or chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm.
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov