Quick change holders are incredibly versatile in the machine shop. Found almost exclusively on lathes, they allow you to quickly swap between tools with minimal setup time. AXA #7 holders will work with both “P” and “T” type blades up to 1/2" tall and help to keep the job running smooth. The team at Colton Industrial Tools worked on giving their quick change holders a bit of an edge. They use a Zinc Nitride (ZiN) coating on all of the hardware to give it a more durable and rust resistant finish while allowing for smoother thread action. We think the coating looks pretty good, too. Colton Industrial Tools has a commitment to support their customers by offering a best in class 5 year warranty on all their products. Colton Tools is always trying to "Help Makers Make Better."
- Features all steel construction (not aluminum). Precision ground and hardened
- 1/2" parting blade capacity, holds both type “P” and “T” blades.
- Quick and easy height adjustment
- Special ZiN coated hardware for increased durability and strength
- Center bolt thread: M10 x 1.50
- Set screw thread size: M8 x 1.25 (hex key not included). Hex key size: 4mm
- For use with AXA tool post 250-100 or 250-111 - up to 12" swing.
- Interchangeable with Dorian, Aloris, & Phase II AXA series tool posts. While we guarantee your satisfaction, these especially work best with a matching Colton Industrial Tools AXA tool post
- Holder weight: 1.3 lbs.
This product can expose you to materials and/or chemicals including arsenic, lead, and other materials and/or chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm.
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov