Quick change holders are incredibly versatile in the machine shop. Found almost exclusively on lathes, they allow you to quickly swap between tools with minimal setup time. BXA #7 holders will work with both “P” and “T” type blades up to 11/16" tall and help to keep the job running smooth. The team at Colton Industrial Tools worked on giving their quick change holders a bit of an edge. They use a Zinc Nitride (ZiN) coating on all of the hardware to give it a more durable and rust resistant finish while allowing for smoother thread action. We think the coating looks pretty good, too. Colton Industrial Tools has a commitment to support their customers by offering a best in class 5 year warranty on all their products. Colton Tools is always trying to "Help Makers Make Better."
- Features all steel construction (not aluminum). Precision ground and hardened
- 11/16" parting blade capacity, holds both type “P” and “T” blades
- Quick and easy height adjustment
- Special ZiN coated hardware for increased durability and strength
- Center bolt thread: M10 x 1.50
- Set screw thread size: M8 x 1.0 (hex key not included). Hex key size: 4mm
- For use with BXA tool post 250-200 or 250-222 - 10"-15” swing
- Interchangeable with Dorian, Aloris, & Phase II BXA series tool posts. While we guarantee your satisfaction, these especially work best with a matching Colton Industrial Tools BXA tool post
- Holder weight: 2 lbs.
This product can expose you to materials and/or chemicals including arsenic, lead, and other materials and/or chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm.
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov