The quick change tool post is the backbone of the tool holding system on a lathe. With the Colton Industrial Quick Change Tool Post you will be able quickly and smoothly change between tools. With the strong and secure wedge locking mechanism, there is no need to worry about your tools moving. The team at Colton Industrial Tools worked on giving their quick change holders a bit of an edge. They use a Zinc Nitride (ZiN) coating on all of the hardware to give it a more durable and rust resistant finish while allowing for smoother thread action. We think the coating looks pretty good, too. Colton Industrial Tools has a commitment to support their customers by offering a best in class 5 year warranty on all their products. Colton’s line of quick change tooling is really “Helping Makers Make Better."
- For use on lathes with swings from 10”-15" (defined as the diameter that can be turned over the bed)
- Includes machinable “T” nut
- Includes operating handle
- Precision-engineered to assure repetitive accuracy
- Center bolt thread: 5/8"-18 UNF
- Quickly and easily installed on an engine, bench, or turret lathe for a wide range of operations
- Fully interchangeable with Aloris, Dorian, Phase II, Yuasa, and most other manufacturer components (BXA series only)
- All working parts precision ground and hardened
- Completely sealed for maintenance free operation
- Interchangeable with Dorian, Aloris & Phase II BXA tooling. While we guarantee your satisfaction, these especially work best with Colton Industrial Tools matching BXA tooling
- Weight: 8.8 lbs.
This product can expose you to materials and/or chemicals including arsenic, lead, and other materials and/or chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm.
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov