Need to find a way to quickly and easily change tools on your lathe? Colton Industrial’s 3 piece quick change set, gives you exactly that. The Colton Industrial wedge type tool post provides built-in quick tool changing versatility and flexibility combined with a wide range of available holders, positive control and repetitive accuracy to meet the most exacting working tolerances. Whether for tool room or production work, the Colton Industrial line of tool posts and holders will save set-up time and increase production on all types of lathe operations from fine precision work to heavy duty cutting without chatter or vibration.
The 3 piece set includes the quick change tool post, and the 2 most common holders to tackle even the most demanding jobs. Our #1 and #2 holders also give you the capacity to hold 3/4” tools over the industry standard 5/8". They use a Zinc Nitride (ZiN) coating on all of their quick change hardware to give it a more durable and rust resistant finish while allowing for smoother thread action. Colton Industrial Tools has a commitment to support their customers by offering a best in class 5 year warranty on all their products. This set is yet another example of Colton Industrial Tools living up to their motto of “Helping Makers Make Better”.
- For use on lathes with swings from 10”-15" (defined as the diameter that can be turned over the bed)
- Features all steel construction (not aluminum)
- Precision ground and hardened
- Quick and easy height adjustment
- Set comes with: (1) BXA Wedge Type Tool Post , (1) #1 XL Holder , (1) #2 XL Holder
- Includes machinable “T” nut (in most cases T-Nut will have to be machined for use)
- Special ZiN coating on all hardware to give a more durable and rust resistant finish while allowing for smoother thread action
- Interchangeable with Dorian, Aloris & Phase II BXA tooling. While we guarantee your satisfaction, these especially work best with Colton Industrial Tools matching BXA tooling.
- Set weight: 11.88 lbs.
This product can expose you to materials and/or chemicals including arsenic, lead, and other materials and/or chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm.
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov